Pega Lead System Architect (m/f/x) in standortunabhängig
As a Lead System Architect (m/f/x), you will be developing future-oriented and complex solutions in digitalisation projects on the basis of PEGA or other BPM systems. Together with your interdisciplinary team of business and system architects (m/f/x), you will be working on requirements and solution concepts, and translating these into modern and user-friendly software solutions. You can also work on a part-time basis.
Das gibt es zu tun
- You will be the main person in charge of realising agile digitialisation projects in the public and private sectors on the basis of PEGA
- Collaborating with your team, you will be designing and conceptualising IT strategies and target architectures
- You will be responsible for the analysis of technical requirements and the configuration of PEGA solutions
- You will be assessing specialised and technical requirements and will be in charge of mapping user stories and epics
- You will be working closely at all times with business architects and the project management and analysing as well as optimising existing processes
Das bringst du mit
- You look back on many years of experience in PEGA implementation projects
- You have well-founded knowledge in the development of model-based business solutions and applications
- You have a current certification as a PEGA Lead System Architect or Senior System Architect
- You bring with you expertise in object-oriented programming languages such as Java or C#
- You are a team player with good communication skills, and you enjoy working in cross-functional teams
Das bieten wir dir
- We’ll be staying agile: Mobile working or personal encounters in the workplace. You decide where you want to work.
- We are a future-proof company and we make it possible to reconcile family and work with plannable working hours, part-time models and unlimited contracts of employment
- We offer a wide range of training at our ]init[ Academy as well as selected formats for management staff and for those who want to develop further
- We plan relevant trainings, participation in congresses/conferences as well as role-specific certifications depending on the project and needs
- We will help you find your place: You will contribute your special knowhow on projects, strategic topics and employee development from the beginning
- We are continuously developing our Corporate Mobility Benefits (e.g., public transport subsidy, Jobrad): for you and for more sustainable mobility
Werde Teil des Teams
Do you see yourself reflected in the role we have outlined above, and do you think we should definitely talk to one another? Then upload your application documents, preferably stating your earliest possible starting date and specifying a rough salary range. Kevin from our Recruiting Team is looking forward to speaking with you!
Du möchtest mehr zum Job erfahren oder hast Fragen?
Recruiter Development & Freelancer