Discover North Rhine-Westphalia
New portal for the state government
Guaranteed digital proximity: the NRW state government’s new website is increasingly focused on issues, dialogue and service. Imitation is expressly permitted. The CMS framework, based on Drupal 7, is the foundation for other state portals, ensuring consistency across the state's web presences.
- From the topic navigator to the collection of facts "NRWerWieWas": Open and transparent online communications guarantees more citizen involvement.
- In the integrated blog, ministers seek direct dialogue with their constituents.
- The adaptive, responsive layout and strong imagery provide a high quality picture on smartphones, tablets and desktops.
- Opening the door for modernization of other institutional and government communications portals is the multitenant Drupal 7 framework with numerous templates, features and tools.
- Everything under the one roof: Content sharing between CMS instances and seamless integration of external solutions, such as the administration search engine NRW.
- In parallel, the online portal for the Minister for Federal Affairs, Europe and Media is based on the CMS frameworks: www.mbem.nrw.