Online communication Deutsche Bundesbank
Price stability is at the top of the Bundesbank's agenda. In its online communication; however, the “Bank of the Banks” relies on stability as well as security and reliability. The Bank’s digital activities - from strategy consulting and CMS development to hosting – has sought out one of the leading digital agencies.
Information with reach. With more than 550,000 visitors per month, the Deutsche Bundesbank website is the first contact point in all monetary policy issues for politicians, economic experts, the media and interested citizens. With a portal of this size and high security requirements, a relaunch is always a challenge - for the Deutsche Bundesbank and for us as the executing agency.
How did we integrate the clients ambitious project team into the comprehensive modernization of their CMS infrastructure? By close and regular exchange. Our branch in Mainz, which controlled the large-scale project, is located only a few kilometers from the headquarters of the Bundesbank in Frankfurt Main. It was the best-case scenario for cooperation in an agile project team that included conceptual consultants, developers and system engineers from our branches throughout Germany.
Advantages for the client
- CoreMedia CMS creates the basis for an expandable, powerful and secure content architecture.
- Connection of numerous bank-specific specialist applications and statistical tools via specially developed interfaces.
- Strengthening the brand presence by implementing the new CMS infrastructure also for the University of Applied Sciences of the Deutsche Bundesbank, the Geld und Währung Stiftung and the European Supervisor Education Initiative.
- More overview, comprehensibility and functionality across the board through a clear and realistically designed website.
- New user interface elements and media modules as well as optimized CMS templates support the high level of information, quickly accessible service offers and intuitive user guidance.
- Hosting of the website in the BSI-certified ]init[ data center.