Multichannel architecture for Deutsche Börse Group
Re-designing and implementing Deutsche Börse's web sites based on the CoreMedia Content Cloud. Since 2012, Deutsche Börse has entrusted us with this task in numerous projects. An overview:
Relaunch of Deutsche Börse Group
Challenge accepted and mastered: 80 days for the complete optical, structural and technical relaunch of the main website of one of the largest stock exchange organizations in the world - www.deutsche-boerse.com.
The perfect collaboration in a full-service project with an ambitious timetable was demonstrated by conceptual consultants, UX designers, CoreMedia developers and system administrators together with Deutsche Börse Group's Digital Strategy & Marketing Performance Team.
In addition, the technical requirements were ideal for a launch in record time. As we had already implemented numerous websites for the stock exchange with a uniform CMS framework based on the CoreMedia Content Cloud, the corporate website was able to exploit many synergies from previous development phases.
- Simplified information architecture and user-centered design support and strengthen communication objectives and digital marketing.
- Economical implementation through the use of the established CoreMedia infrastructure with toolbox framework and website blueprints.
- Hosting in the BSI-certified ]init[ Data Center ensures maximum availability.
Relaunch of Market Data + Services
The access of market data in real time and the use of customizable data and technology services: Every day, more than 2,500 institutions and 160,000 subscribers worldwide rely on Deutsche Börse Group's Market Data + Services. Our developers handed over a strong profile on the net with the latest CoreMedia CMS technology. The positive result has an optimized target group approach and sophisticated user guidance.
- Separate from the main offer www.deutsche-boerse.com.
- A generous and powerful design language sharpens the autonomy of the new brand.
- CMS implementation with the development solution CoreMedia Website Blueprint.
- Navigator feature enables smart user guidance.
Highest availability and security through hosting in the ]init[ Data Center.
Makeover Xetra & Launch Cash Market
Market-relevant content optimally tailored to the needs of an international target group: Deutsche Börse bundles its cash market offering under a new digital umbrella brand - Deutsche Börse Cash Market. We are responsible for the digital implementation of the Cash Market Digital Strategy and the relaunch of the Xetra trading center.
- An intuitive access to the entire cash market offers of Deutsche Börse.
- User-centered concept and design process with focus group interviews and surveys.
- CMS implementation with the robust and future-proof CoreMedia Content Cloud.
- Secure hosting of offers in the BSI-certified ]init[ Data Center.
- Dynamic import of data from more than 15 sources makes it easy for editors to provide critical information.
- Import center for deploying and updating over 1.1 million tradable instruments.
- Navigator function directs users to relevant content in just a few steps via the target group matrix.
- Social media features for the direct line to the client.
Eurex Digital Strategy
A unified digital platform for all Eurex Group companies: from the Exchange, Clearing, Repo and Bonds business units through the International Securities Exchange (ISE) to the European Energy Exchange (EEX). The full-service implementation of the portal landscape is the result of intensive cooperation - with the Eurex Digital Team and our partners Edelman and CoreMedia.
- Investors stay up to date on Eurex innovations in trading and clearing, technologies and product news.
- A concept, design and technology approach that is groundbreaking for online communications across the financial sector.
- High-performance architecture based on CoreMedia Content Cloud with multilingual information architecture and latest responsive design technologies.
- Integration of real-time data into more than 1,600 products and data hub for high-speed data exchange of more than 60,000 internal and external documents.
Tailored content for 2,500 financial institutions from over 110 countries: The Deutsche Börse subsidiary Clearstream offers highly dynamic services for a demanding international audience on its new website. Our commitment to innovative online communication in the financial market sector was rewarded: with a very high user acceptance, the Interactive Media Award and the CoreMedia Innovation Award.
- Striking, contemporary design with a personal and professional appearance.
- CMS implementation with CoreMedia CMS as adaptive and flexible CMS technology.
- "MyClearstream": personalized dashboard features for easy access to important information.
- Use of CoreMedia Elastic Social for high client engagement.
- Operation in the BSI-certified ]init[ Data Center ensures maximum stability and security.
- Parallel relaunch of www.luxcsd.com, which benefits from many features of the Clearstream portal.
Website for stock exchange joint venture CEINEX
A prime example of digital transformation on a global scale: on the China Europe International Exchange (CEINEX), international investors can trade Chinese securities outside the People's Republic of China for the first time. ]init[ supported the strategic collaboration between the Shanghai Stock Exchange, Deutsche Börse and the China Financial Futures Exchange with the launch of the trading market information portal www.ceinex.com.
Ein Paradebeispiel für digitale Transformation im globalen Maßstab: An der China Europe International Exchange (CEINEX) können internationale Anleger chinesische Wertpapiere erstmals außerhalb der Volksrepublik China handeln. ]init[ begleitete die strategische Zusammenarbeit zwischen der Shanghai Stock Exchange, der Deutschen Börse und der China Financial Futures Exchange mit dem Launch des Handelsmarkt-Informationsportals www.ceinex.com.
- Implementation of the CEINEX Digital Strategy developed by Deutsche Börse.
Transparent presentation of CEINEX activities and products in the international financial market.
- Hosting in the BSI-certified ]init[ Data Center.