Multichannel architecture for Deutsche Börse Group
Re-designing and implementing Deutsche Börse's web sites based on the CoreMedia Content Cloud. Since 2012, Deutsche Börse has entrusted us with this task in numerous projects. An overview:
Relaunch of Deutsche Börse Group
Challenge accepted and mastered: 80 days for the complete optical, structural and technical relaunch of the main website of one of the largest stock exchange organizations in the world - www.deutsche-boerse.com.
The perfect collaboration in a full-service project with an ambitious timetable was demonstrated by conceptual consultants, UX designers, CoreMedia developers and system administrators together with Deutsche Börse Group's Digital Strategy & Marketing Performance Team.
In addition, the technical requirements were ideal for a launch in record time. As we had already implemented numerous websites for the stock exchange with a uniform CMS framework based on the CoreMedia Content Cloud, the corporate website was able to exploit many synergies from previous development phases.
- Simplified information architecture and user-centered design support and strengthen communication objectives and digital marketing.
- Economical implementation through the use of the established CoreMedia infrastructure with toolbox framework and website blueprints.
- Hosting in the BSI-certified ]init[ Data Center ensures maximum availability.
Relaunch of Market Data + Services
The access of market data in real time and the use of customizable data and technology services: Every day, more than 2,500 institutions and 160,000 subscribers worldwide rely on Deutsche Börse Group's Market Data + Services. Our developers handed over a strong profile on the net with the latest CoreMedia CMS technology. The positive result has an optimized target group approach and sophisticated user guidance.
- Separate from the main offer www.deutsche-boerse.com.
- A generous and powerful design language sharpens the autonomy of the new brand.
- CMS implementation with the development solution CoreMedia Website Blueprint.
- Navigator feature enables smart user guidance.
Highest availability and security through hosting in the ]init[ Data Center.
Makeover Xetra & Launch Cash Market
Market-relevant content optimally tailored to the needs of an international target group: Deutsche Börse bundles its cash market offering under a new digital umbrella brand - Deutsche Börse Cash Market. We are responsible for the digital implementation of the Cash Market Digital Strategy and the relaunch of the Xetra trading center.
- An intuitive access to the entire cash market offers of Deutsche Börse.
- User-centered concept and design process with focus group interviews and surveys.
- CMS implementation with the robust and future-proof CoreMedia Content Cloud.
- Secure hosting of offers in the BSI-certified ]init[ Data Center.
- Dynamic import of data from more than 15 sources makes it easy for editors to provide critical information.
- Import center for deploying and updating over 1.1 million tradable instruments.
- Navigator function directs users to relevant content in just a few steps via the target group matrix.
- Social media features for the direct line to the client.
Eurex Digital Strategy
A unified digital platform for all Eurex Group companies: from the Exchange, Clearing, Repo and Bonds business units through the International Securities Exchange (ISE) to the European Energy Exchange (EEX). The full-service implementation of the portal landscape is the result of intensive cooperation - with the Eurex Digital Team and our partners Edelman and CoreMedia.
- Investors stay up to date on Eurex innovations in trading and clearing, technologies and product news.
- A concept, design and technology approach that is groundbreaking for online communications across the financial sector.
- High-performance architecture based on CoreMedia Content Cloud with multilingual information architecture and latest responsive design technologies.
- Integration of real-time data into more than 1,600 products and data hub for high-speed data exchange of more than 60,000 internal and external documents.
Tailored content for 2,500 financial institutions from over 110 countries: The Deutsche Börse subsidiary Clearstream offers highly dynamic services for a demanding international audience on its new website. Our commitment to innovative online communication in the financial market sector was rewarded: with a very high user acceptance, the Interactive Media Award and the CoreMedia Innovation Award.
- Striking, contemporary design with a personal and professional appearance.
- CMS implementation with CoreMedia CMS as adaptive and flexible CMS technology.
- "MyClearstream": personalized dashboard features for easy access to important information.
- Use of CoreMedia Elastic Social for high client engagement.
- Operation in the BSI-certified ]init[ Data Center ensures maximum stability and security.
- Parallel relaunch of www.luxcsd.com, which benefits from many features of the Clearstream portal.
Website for stock exchange joint venture CEINEX
A prime example of digital transformation on a global scale: on the China Europe International Exchange (CEINEX), international investors can trade Chinese securities outside the People's Republic of China for the first time. ]init[ supported the strategic collaboration between the Shanghai Stock Exchange, Deutsche Börse and the China Financial Futures Exchange with the launch of the trading market information portal www.ceinex.com.
- Implementation of the CEINEX Digital Strategy developed by Deutsche Börse.
Transparent presentation of CEINEX activities and products in the international financial market.
- Hosting in the BSI-certified ]init[ Data Center.