Standardizing the web
CoreMedia CMS for the DIN Group
Whether in regard to safe children's toys, paper size or electric car plugs, every day we encounter known standards developed at the DIN German Institute for Standardization e. V.
For over ten years we have supported the service provider for standardization of IT processes, business applications and specialist portals. Our latest development is a unified CMS infrastructure for all online DIN Group offerings. The revamped main portal now presents at a glance content from more than 80 satellite sites.
- Consolidation of the CMS infrastructure with CoreMedia CMS for an overall uniform technical architecture.
- Integration of 80 previously separate topic pages in the new main offering.
- Significantly improved usability through a central navigation, semantic search and responsive design.
- Quicker access to standards, specifications and projects in the database, by implementing a CoreMedia interface.
- Pre-configured tools, templates and functions facilitate editors’ daily work.
- On-site support for configuration of the system and training of more than 80 DIN editors.
- High visibility in search engines by considering SEO aspects regarding the technical implementation and a consulting workshop on editorial SEO.