A website for ages 0-99+
Relaunch of BMFSFJ.de with CoreMedia 8
A website for people in all age groups and at different stages of life: the new central information portal of the Federal Ministry for Family, Seniors, Women and Youth (BMFSFJ) artfully manages this balancing act.
Throughout an extensive design phase, our UX consultants and designers combined the needs of all the different user groups under the one roof. The result: the colorful thematically diverse sections have been completely reorganized, and there is now a smart, fully responsive layout with intuitive navigation.
Speaking of smart: For a seamless, cross-channel online experience, as well as cooperation with online editorial, we developed www.bmfsfj.de with the new CoreMedia 8 CMS. Our customer service team supported the migration of around 11,000 documents and 5,000 media items to the new digital platform.
]init[ is the framework contract partner the BMFSFJ’s online communication, and provides them with the complete scope of digital services.
- Fresh navigation: Easy access to complex information through the development of fly-out and breadcrumb navigation, and indexing of content.
- Sensible search: High-performance search engine with numerous comfort options and powerful filters.
- Landing pages: clear structure and entry into key topics.
- Full service all in the one place: project management, concept, design, technical implementation, editorial support and hosting through an agency service provider for optimal project implementation.
- Hosting ‘made in Germany’: High availability and data security through providing of systems in ]init[‘s BSI-certified data center networks.