Economic Affairs in a click
BMWi online communication
The digital age demands contemporary government communication and intelligent political agenda setting. Under this premise, we have been strengthening the competence of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy since 2003. The focal point of our digital information work: Online offers, which inspire high user-friendliness.
Innovative, fresh, unusual - user experience is a top priority on the central information portal of the BMWi. These are complemented by next generation technologies based on the CMS Government Site Builder. The BMWi succeeds in uniquely informing its numerous user groups quickly and to the point about current economic and technology policy topics. On more than 15 other topic portals, the department communicates key political topics and offers numerous online services.
- Use of the powerful editorial system CoreMedia CMS and Government Site Builder for the target group-oriented preparation of topics in an intelligently networked system of websites.
- Design refresh for a modern and innovative interface that meets the highest standards of user-friendliness and provides extensive accessibility.
- Editorial team on site for up-to-date and online content.
- Hosting in the BSI-certified ]init[ data centre for high-performance accessibility and the highest security standards.
- Strong presence in social networks with weekly social media monitoring reports.
Germany makes it efficient
Strong image themes and clever sayings - With a creative flagship campaign, the ministry puts the future topic of energy efficiency in the limelight. The core of all communication measures of the cross-media campaign is www.deutschland-machts-effizient.de.
The website developed by us offers more than just information with high utility value. Integrated is, for example, the manufacturer-neutral product finder of the National Top Runner Initiative with more than 1,300 particularly energy-efficient products. The advantages: a thorough search and compare when choosing an energy-efficient fridge or a washing machine.
- Target group topic navigation similar to a navigator and supplementary keyword navigation offer users maximum orientation.
- Information, advice and communication goals are optimally fulfilled by a tailor-made online concept and strikingly fresh screen design.
- Information, advice and dialogue on energy efficiency at a glance in target group-specific topics.
- High utility value through the integration of external data banks; for example the EcoTopTen database for top runner products and the consultant search of the German Energy Agency.
- Hosting the campaign website in the BSI-certified ]init[ data centre.
Trusted Cloud Platform
Welcome to the cloud. Trustworthy cloud technologies are driving the digitization of German SMEs into motion. The Trusted Cloud platform developed by us with the BMWi promotes the use of future technology. As a transparent, independent marketplace, the offer brings together providers and users.
- Central information hub of the BMWi on Cloud for Business.
- Education about the chances of secure cloud services and a neutral overview of providers strengthen German SMEs in their digital transformation.
- Integrated application management for the Trusted Cloud label with multi-level online self-assessment for providers.
- Agile project approach in the development of the Drupal platform with close involvement of the competence network Trusted Cloud e.V. and our partner Capgemini.
Industry 4.0 Map
Digital transformation attractively visualized. An interactive map shows innovations such as self-healing power grids, automatically optimizing laundry services and fully networked agricultural production chains. The mapping application developed for the platform Industry 4.0 of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy shows opportunities of the digital transformation, allows to discover best practices and can be enriched by particular projects.