All facets of user experience
BMVI Government portal
A safe place for valuable citizen-oriented information. It’s a multi-channel concept that brings users into a dialogue, as well as a redesigned site with improved user experience. The new Government portal of the Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure (BMVI) is a prime example of contemporary digital Government communication.
- Completely new content concept for active agenda-setting and strategic thematic organization across all areas of the portal.
- Broad service offering with high value puts users' needs front and center: brief information on everyday topics, practical tips as pictures and videos, or virtual press kits for journalists.
- The large-scale and cleaned-up look directs users’ attention to the organization’s messages and top political themes.
- A heightened presence of the BMVI in social networks by the automatic multi-publishing of content from within the CMS.
- Upgrade of the CMS and Government Site Builder 7 with numerous functional shortcuts and improvements of the online editor.
- Operation of the Government portal from ]init[’s data center network, for a high-performance site accessibility, BSI-certified security level, as well as internet communication with 100% green energy.