DevOps Engineer (m/w)
Berlin. As DevOps Engineer (m/f), you work closely with our Java software developers to deploy and operate different Java based software. You will work on automating and streamlining the operations and processes of the company’s Java based solutions.
The Job is suitable for experienced Linux System Engineers (m/f) who have a passion for scripting and coding to continuously improve the deployment process to release new features or fixes in a timely manner.
What you can expect
- Working within one of the largest private cloud service integrator and provider in Germany with an engaged expert team and a great working atmosphere in the heart of Berlin
- Configuring, tuning and optimizing large set of components such as but not limited to Docker, Ansible, puppet, Apache, Jboss, Wildfly, Tomcat, MySQL, PostgreSQL, …
- Coding and scripting to automate testing or deployment tasks of Java web based solutions before each new release.
- Preparing and recommending technical alternatives involving technology, methodology, tools, processes and solution components
- Assisting the operations unit manager or presales teams by providing technical project coordination role
- Follow incident-, deployment-, change- and problem-management procedures, while complying with the service level agreements
What we expect
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Linux
- Ability to code and script or use automation tools (Ansible, Puppet)
- Hands on experience in installing, configuring and administering any of the following packages or solutions will be a plus: VMware virtualization, Docker, Jboss, Wildfly, Oracle Weblogic, Apache httpd, Java Container and Application Server, Jira and Bamboo
- Knowledge of relevant IT methodologies like ITIL, IT Security, IT Project Management
- Troubleshooting skills and experience in configuring and tuning monitoring systems
- Flexibility and team work spirit in working with local & global teams
- Very good English language skills, German language skills are a plus
We are looking forward to your application! Please send your resume and supporting documents with information about your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.