As part of a Europe-wide tender, the Press and Information Office of the Federal Government (BPA) allocated its online budget to ]init[ AG. Over the coming years, the Berlin-based digital agency will be responsible for a substantial part of the Federal press office’s online communication portfolio, including www.bundeskanzlerin.de, www.bundesregierung.de, and the journalists' portal cvd.bundesregierung.de.
Full commitment to modern digital government communication: reorientation and further development of the federal government's digital services.
- Overall project management, strategic and creative consulting, UX conception and design
- Technical realization of online offers based on a new CMS infrastructure
- Videos and livestreams as well as a central video management system
- Technical editorial help desk to support the BPA Internet editorial team
- Operation in the safety-certified ]init[ data center