System Architect Pega (m/f/x) in Berlin
As a System Architect Pega (m/f/x), you will be developing future-oriented and complex solutions in a low-code environment. Together with your interdisciplinary team, you will be working on requirements and solution concepts, and translating these into modern and user-friendly software solutions.
What you can expect
- In a cross-functional team, you will be working on agile digitalisation projects for customers from the public and private sectors
- You will be developing user-friendly and accessible interfaces based on Pega
- You will be supporting the integration of Pega applications in external systems
- In the project setup, you will be realising new Pega features and ensuring a faster generation of solutions
- You will work in close exchange with your project team, coordinating with them on specialised matters as well as technical challenges and optimising existing workflows
What you bring along
- You have a proven track record of practical experience in Pega implementation projects
- You look back on many years of experience in object-oriented development
- A Pega certification as a System Architect is preferable
- You are a team player with good communication skills and enjoy working in close cooperation with diverse stakeholders
What we have to offer
- Work with us: We’ll be working mobile and Germany-wide together – full-time or in a part-time model of your choice. You decide where you want to work.
- Learn with us: With our ]init[ Academy and more than 1,800 trainings per year, we will make you fit and able to reach your goals and master your challenges.
- Grow with us: Get to know our Learning Lunches & Nutshells, which allow for an interdepartmental exchange alongside your work in projects.
- Ride with us: We subsidise your public transport costs and are continuously developing our Corporate Mobility Benefits – for you and for more sustainable mobility in urban spaces.
- Start with us: Our virtual Welcome Week will make sure that you get started at ]init[ in the best way possible. You will be supported closely by mentoring & networking offers, which are all part of making your time with us a success from the outset.
Join our Team
Do you see yourself reflected in the role we have outlined above, and do you think we should definitely talk to one another? Then upload your application documents, preferably stating your earliest possible starting date and specifying a rough salary range. My from our Recruiting Team is looking forward to speaking with you!
Want to learn more about the job or have questions?
Recruiterin Development & Operations