Senior System Architect Pega (m/f/x) in Mainz
As a Senior System Architect (m/f/d), you will implement forward-looking and complex solutions in digitalisation projects based on PEGA or other BPM systems. Together with your interdisciplinary team of Business and System Architects (m/f/d), you will develop requirements and solution concepts and translate them into modern and user-friendly software solutions. You can also work on a part-time basis.
What you can expect
- You will be responsible for implementing Pega solutions in the context of digitalisation projects in the public and private sectors
- You take responsibility for the implementation, further development and documentation of individual features
- You assess functional and technical requirements in exchange with the business architects and take over the mapping of user stories and epics
- You support the Lead System Architect in the design of solutions and the development of the overall architecture
- You take responsibility for the design and deployment of DevOps processes and infrastructure
- You provide support to less experienced developers in the project team and support them in their development
What you bring along
- You have several years of experience in PEGA implementation projects
- You have a current certification as a PEGA Senior System Architect
- You have sound knowledge in the development of model-based business solutions and applications
- You are a team player with good communication skills and enjoy working in cross-functional teams
What we have to offer
- Because we care: Your work-life balance is important to us. That's why we guarantee you 30 days' holiday, flexible working hours and the opportunity to work in other EU countries.
- Work with us: We work together on a mobile basis throughout Germany - full-time or part-time as you choose. You decide where you want to work.
- Learn with us: In our ]init[ Academy and with numerous training courses throughout the year, we make you fit for your goals and challenges. Regularly acquire new skills and grow beyond yourself, because we want you to enjoy being with us and develop according to your interests.
- Grow with us: Get to know our Learning Lunches & Nutshells, which enable you to exchange ideas across departments in addition to your work on projects. In our teams, we support each other in thinking boldly in order to shape digital change together.
- Ride with us: Do you like to keep moving? We subsidise your public transport ticket and are continuously developing our corporate mobility benefits - for you and for more sustainable mobility in urban areas.
- Start with us: Your start is organised from the very first moment! Our virtual Welcome Week will get you off to a good start at ]init[. Close support through mentoring and networking opportunities are part of a successful start with us.
Join our Team
Do you see yourself reflected in the role we have outlined above, and do you think we should definitely talk to one another? Then upload your application documents, preferably stating your earliest possible starting date and specifying a rough salary range. My from our Recruiting Team is looking forward to speaking with you!
Want to learn more about the job or have questions?
Recruiterin Development & Operations