Pega Lead System Architect (m/f/x) in Berlin
As Lead System Architect (m/f/x), you will implement forward-looking and complex solutions in digitalisation projects based on PEGA or other BPM systems. Together with your interdisciplinary team of Business and System Architects (m/f/d), you will develop requirements and solution concepts and translate them into modern and user-friendly software solutions. You are also welcome to work part-time.
What you can expect
- You are primarily responsible for the implementation of agile digitalisation projects in the public and private sector based on PEGA
- Together with your team, you will design and conceptualise IT strategies and target architectures
- You will be responsible for analysing technical requirements and configuring PEGA solutions
- You assess functional and technical requirements and take on the mapping of user stories and epics
- You are in close contact with business architects and project management at all times and analyse and optimise existing processes
What you bring along
- You have several years of experience in PEGA implementation projects
- You have sound knowledge in the development of model-based business solutions and applications
- You have a current certification as PEGA Lead System Architect or Senior System Architect
- You have expertise in object-oriented programming languages such as Java or C#
- You are a team player with good communication skills and enjoy working in cross-functional teams
What we have to offer
- ]init[ cares: For us, people's needs take centre stage. That's why we guarantee you 30 days' holiday, flexible working hours and the opportunity to work in other EU countries!
- We remain agile: mobile working or face-to-face meetings on site. You decide where you want to work. We are a future-proof company and combine family and career with predictable working hours, part-time models and permanent employment contracts
- Discover our wide range of training programmes at the ]init[ Academy and in selected formats for managers and for those who want to develop their career. Take your next career step with us and contribute your expertise to our diverse projects. We plan relevant training courses for you, participation in trade fairs and specialist conferences as well as role-specific certifications so that you can develop according to your interests.
- We support you in finding your place: Right from the start, you will contribute your expertise to projects, strategic topics or the development of employees. Working in interdisciplinary teams, you will engage in a lively exchange of knowledge with your colleagues in order to shape digital change together.
- Keep moving with us! We are continuously developing our corporate mobility benefits (e.g. public transport subsidy, job bike): for you and for more sustainable mobility.
Join our Team
Do you see yourself reflected in the role we have outlined above, and do you think we should definitely talk to one another? Then upload your application documents, preferably stating your earliest possible starting date and specifying a rough salary range. My from our Recruiting Team is looking forward to speaking with you!
Want to learn more about the job or have questions?
Recruiterin Development & Operations