As Linux System Engineer (m/f/d) you perform conceptual and operational tasks on CentOS Linux under LAMP or J2EE environments for Internet-based Architectures. This is related to system design, system transition and system operations (preventive maintenance, handling incidents, problems resolutions and conducting configuration changes). Also available part-time.
Linux System Engineer (m/f/d)
Wanted: Your LAMP Skills!
What you can expect
- Create System-Architecture for High Available and secure IT Systems based on Internet technologies
- Act on Day to Day operational tasks such as but not limited to systems updates, logs review, monitoring alerts status, tickets handling, performance analysis
- Preparing and recommending technical alternatives involving technology, methodology, tools, processes and solution components
- Assisting the Operations Manager or Presales-Teams by providing technical project coordination role
- Follow Incident Management, Change Management and Problem Management procedures, while complying with the Service Level Agreements
- Challenging and fascinating projects with prestigious clients
- A engaged Team and a great working atmosphere in the heart of Berlin
What we expect
- Experience in CentOS Linux and optionally knowledge in operating LAMP based CMS or Wildfly application servers
- Know-how in network protocols (TCP, IP, HTTP)
- Hands on Experience in installing, configuring and administering any of the following packages or solutions will be a plus: Apache httpd, PHP, Mysql, PostreSQL, mod_security, Wildfly/Jboss or Tomcat Application Servers
- Troubleshooting skills and experience in configuring and tuning monitoring systems
- Flexibility and team work spirit in working with Local & Global Teams
- Excellent English language skills,
- German language is a plus
We are looking forward to your application!