As Drupal Developer (m/f/d) you bring in your know-how and ideas to build web applications, portals and community platforms based on Drupal. Part-time work is also possible.
Drupal Developer (m/f/d)
Your heart beats for web projects and open source technologies?
What awaits you
- Development of web applications for national and international projects in the field of e-government, NGO and business
- Design of Drupal portals and development of system architectures
- Development of multi-site Drupal platforms and decoupled Drupal systems
- Modern technologies (GitLab CI, PHPStorm, DDEV, Docker) and innovative approaches
- Continuing education and ideal conditions for your personal and professional development
- Agile project methods, small teams, flat hierarchies
What you bring
- Experience in implementing web applications or backend services with Java
- Good knowledge of SQL databases, e.g. MySQL, Oracle, Postgres
- Familiarity with modern development environments, version management and coding conventions
- Good knowledge of Continuous Integration with Maven and build servers, e.g. Bamboo or Jenkins
- Experience in leading/coaching of development teams is a plus
Your chance - despite Covid-19. Our recruiting is digital, you will be onboarded virtually, we work 100% remotely.
We are looking forward to you and your application!