What's important for us:
- Your cover letter should ideally be 1 - 1.5 A4 pages long. Don’t forget to mention your salary expectations and earliest start date.
- Your application documents should include a structured CV, meaningful references, and samples of your work.
- Please show us your strengths outside the workplace as well. For example, your own website or blog, your engagement in digital communities, associations and clubs, or other interesting projects.
- We love digital communication, which is why we would prefer to receive your application by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We love structure, and would prefer to recieve your supporting documents as a PDF that is no larger than 15 MB.
We like transparency. 35 days – that’s the average length of time from application receipt to contract offer. This all happens as follows:
- Application submission
- Assessment of your candidate profile
- after 3 days
- Screening by the relevant department
- after 7 days
- Telephone interview
- after 14 days
- In-person interview
- after 21 days
- Contract offer
- after 35 days